Earth.orgÂ -Â The open travel guide
We are an independent, Wiki-based open travel guide, designed to give you...
- practical, useful tips from travellers like you
- real-world perspectives on the people and customs of the destinations you visit
- guidance on travelling responsibly
- a place to share your knowledge with travellers who visit the places you love
You see, we believe that travel is just as much about people as it
is about places. And that when you connect and participate with the
people in their culture, environment, and concerns, the places come
We speak from experience! The Earth.org team is made up of
travellers from 10 nations. We practice living and travelling
responsibly on a daily basis, both in our personal lives and in our
professional work. And we make it our business to learn more about
sustainable travel every day.
What does this mean, exactly? We invite you to explore your world with a new perspective:
- travelling with minimal impact to the planet...
- helping local craftspeople and farmers through fair-trade shopping...
- making meaningful connections with the people you encounter....
- exploring the world around you as an informed participant.
Earth.org is your tool for planning and sharing your adventures,
whether you are travelling to Greenland or Tierra Del Fuego, Galway or
Auckland. Each journey becomes an opportunity to explore and take part
in a new culture and environment...
Join us. And see your world with new eyes.
TheBusinessClass.Net n'est pas responsable du contenu des pages en lien.